Summer Treat: Potato Salad
Potato salads are a popular side dish for summer picnics and barbecues. Make this dish with the help of a pressure cooker, and the potatoes are sure to come out firm and wonderful. Also, with the warm weather, you can avoid heating up the kitchen by using this method.
This recipe is also versatile, since you can easily adjust the taste as desired. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 240 ml water
- 40 g chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 120 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Fill pressure cooker with water and add potatoes.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Release steam for 3 minutes and then quickly release pressure. Remove the lid.
- Allow potatoes to cool. Peel and dice.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, onion and celery.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add egg and sprinkle with fresh dill.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and cider vinegar.
- Fold the dressing into the potatoes.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.