Deliciously tender pork chops!
Craving for succulent and tender pork chops to fill you up after a tiring day at work? Or maybe looking for a dish to whip up easily for a weekend lunch or dinner? This deliciously tender and creamy pork chops recipe will leave you and your pork-loving loved ones begging for more!
Done within 30 minutes or less in a pressure cooker, this dish features very tender meat in a rich creamy sauce. Wonderful to serve with mashed potatoes beans, or rice. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time:20 minutes
- 4 pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsps chicken bouillon powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to serve
- Season both sides of the pork chops with pepper.
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker over medium heat.
- Place pork chops in the cooker, two at a time. Brown both sides of each chop.
- Put the browned chops on a plate. Set aside.
- Pour water into the pressure cooker. Add in chicken bouillon powder. Mix well, scraping the bottom of the cooker to deglaze.
- Put back the pork chops into the cooker.
- Cover the pressure cooker and bring to high pressure. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the cooker from heat. Release pressure through natural release method.
- Once the steam is gone, open the cooker carefully. Take the pork chops out and set aside.
- Put the cooker back over medium heat.
- Pour in mushroom soup. Boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cooker from the heat.
- Whisk in sour cream. Stir in parsley.
- Serve pork chops topped with hot, creamy sauce.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.