Pears in Red Wine Sauce
Delicious desserts don't get any better than this!
This dessert is best made in advance. Serve cold with vanilla ice cream. When serving, place a small mint leaf at the base of the pear's stem for presentation that really wows. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 peeled green pears (keep the stem)
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 cloves
- 1 pinch of Cinnamon
- 200 grams castor sugar
- 1 wine glass of good red wine
- Add the red wine, sugar, vanilla and clove in your pressure cooker and swirl around until sugar dissolves.
- Place the peeled pears (sitting upright) in the pressure cooker and pop on the lid.
- Bring to pressure, then cook on low heat for 7 minutes.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.