Mediterranean Style Fish
You don't need to leave home for a sophisticated taste of the world!
We've all gotten accustomed to pairing our steamed fish dishes with lemon - and this recipe challenges this norm. Here, we're try out the combination of tomatoes and capers for a sweet, tarty and almost vinegary result. Check out this recipe for a very easy Mediterranean-style steamed fish dish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 fillets of white fish
- 500g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 cup Taggiesche olives
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsps. pickled capers
- olive oil
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Place the cherry tomatoes at the bottom of a heatproof bowl.
- Add a bunch of fresh thyme.
- Place the fish on top of the tomatoes.
- Add the crushed garlic, olive oil and a bit of salt.
- Put the bowl inside the pressure cooker.
- Set the cooker to low pressure and turn the heat up to high. Once pressure is reached, reduce the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After the cooking time is up, use the natural release method.
- Serve in individual plates. Garnish with more cherry tomatoes and herbs on top.
- Any white fish is great for this recipe - our favourite is cod
- You can also use various black salt-cured olives such as Kalamata or French olives
- Depending on your palate, you can choose to add another dash of olive oil and salt and pepper before serving
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.