Put a happy twist to your usual greens!
Broccoli is one of the most commonly used vegetables as a side dish to main courses. It is also often used in salads, soups and various appetisers. Some of us prefer keeping it simple - steaming broccoli is usually enough to make it an interesting and tasty side dish. But you can only eat the same stuff over and over for so long. You'll be surprised what big difference can take place by adding just an ingredient or two to the table.
Check out our easy and simple lemoned broccoli recipe, ready in just a few minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 900 g broccoli
- 4 lemon slices
- 125 ml water
- salt and pepper, as desired
- Remove the tough parts of the broccoli stalks.
- Score the ends.
- Pour water in the pressure cooker.
- Add the broccoli, sprinkled with the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Close the pressure cooker lid with the pressure regulator on the vent pipe.
- Cook at 15 PSI for 2 minutes or less.
- Let cool after cooking.
- Serve with main dish or on its own.
- This is a perfect accompaniment to rice and meats
- You can add cooked red onions to the recipe, too
- Always use fresh broccoli
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.