Indian Chicken Risotto
A delicious chicken risotto that really packs a punch - you'll be coming back for seconds!
This is an ideal pressure cooker recipe to experiment with. Add your favourite spices and herbs to get the perfect flavour combination!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 to 5
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 2 chicken thighs (sliced)
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 80g unsalted butter
- 100ml dry white wine
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (finely crushed)
- 1 medium onion (finely sliced)
- 700g Swiss brown mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
tbsp 'Screaming Seads' Kashmiri Krush spice mix (or similar)
- In a pressure cooker, heat the olive oil and a third of the butter.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for 20 seconds.
- Combine the chopped onion and Kashmiri Krush mix, cook for a minute.
- Add and brown the chicken, add the mushrooms, then the rice and stir well.
- Add the white wine, the stock, and bring to the boil.
- Close the pressure cooker lid, bring it to pressure and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and release the pressure.
- Stir in the remaining butter and parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the basil and the baby spinach.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.