A simple, yet rewarding chicken dish - packed full of flavour!
Prepare and cook this tasty chicken and ginger dish in just 25 mins.
Best served with plain rice, or mashed or steamed potatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 1 large onion - finely diced
- 1 good piece of fresh ginger - finely grated
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- ¼ cup water
- Heat pressure cooker (lid off) with some oil
- Brown pieces of chicken
- Sprinkle the chicken with the onion and ginger
- Mix well, then add sherry, soya sauce and water
- Close the lid, and when full pressure is reached reduce the heat and cook for 8 minutes (10psi) or about 6 minutes for higher pressure (15psi) cookers
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.