Garlic Rosemary Lamb
Perfect for a Sunday with the whole family!
Almost every famous chef and restaurateur has used this recipe, and you can, too, with the help of your pressure cooker. In just half an hour, you can create your own version of garlic rosemary lamb - or duplicate the dish as it is - without breaking a sweat! Try our super simple recipe below:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time:20 minutes
- 1 rack lamb (8 ribs)
- 375 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g chopped carrots
- 4 garlic coves, minced
- 4 15-cm fresh rosemary pieces
- 3 tbsps flour
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in the cooker.
- Cook lamb with garlic until brown on all sides.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Add stock, carrots and rosemary. Stir well.
- Close and lock the lid. Bring to pressure over high heat.
- Once pressure is reached, reduce heat to maintain pressure.
- Cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure.
- Remove rosemary stems.
- Optionally, you can use other cuts of lamb as desired
- Rosemary and garlic work best with lamb, creating a roasted flavour, but feel free to use other herbs as you wish
- Use the residual sauce to brush on the lamb, or as a gravy
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.