Fish with Orange & Ginger Sauce
Combine the rich flavours of orange and ginger with the subtle flavour of fish for a truly delectable meal!
Healthy, delicious and made in less than 20 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
- 4 white fish fillets
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- Thumb size piece of ginger, chopped
- 3 to 4 spring onions
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of fish stock or white wine
- Take your fish fillets and dry them with a paper towel.
- Rub olive oil onto them and season lightly.
- Add fish stock or white wine, spring onions, ginger, orange zest and juice into your pressure cooker.
- Place fish into the steamer basket, pop the lid on, bring up to pressure and cook for 7 minutes.
- Serve on top of a undressed garden salad, the sauce will dress it beautifully.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.