Coca Cola Chicken
A unique pressure cooker chicken recipe that the whole family will love
Coca Cola and chicken? It's a surprisingly good flavour combination!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 small chopped chilli
- 500ml Coca Cola
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in the cooker, add chicken pieces and brown well.
- Remove the chicken and brown onion in juices.
- Add balsamic vinegar, chilli and Coca Cola.
- Return chicken to pot, season to taste, close the pressure cooker and bring to pressure. Cook for 10 min.
- Release the pressure and remove the lid.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.