A truly tantalising mild chicken curry, pressure cooked in just 25 minutes!
This pressure cooker chicken curry recipe is best served with rice or steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g skinless chicken thigh or breast, trimmed, chopped coursely
- 1 onion (150g), sliced thinly
- 270ml can light coconut cream
- 6 chat potatoes (240g), halved
- 1 MAGGI pressure cooker chicken curry recipe base
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add chicken, cook 2 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion, cook 1 minute.
- Stir in combined light coconut cream and MAGGI chicken curry recipe base, add potatoes, close lid.
- Bring pressure cooker to high pressure, then reduce heat to maintain pressure and cook 15 minutes.
- Release pressure (fast or water method) and remove lid.
- Garnish with coriander (if desired).
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.