This delicious beef bourguignon recipe will melt in your mouth!
This dish is best cooked in a multi cooker such as the New Wave 6 in 1 Multi Cooker so you brown the meat in the same pot. Serve with noodles, rice or steamed potatoes.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 5 to 6
- 900 gm. round steak, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 2 carrots, sliced 1/2 cm thick
- 3 slices of bacon
- 225 gm fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 12 sm. pearl onions or 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Slice bacon into 1 cm pieces and fry in cooker.
- Add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add round steak and brown meat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in wine, beef stock and seasonings. Close the lid.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid.
- Add carrots and mushrooms. Close the lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid.
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.