Barbecue Pork Spare Ribs
Melt-in-your-mouth barbecue pork spare ribs!
The pressure cooker is well known for tenderising meats and, as such, can be used to cook tantalising pork spare ribs in a delicious barbecue sauce. This is perfect as easy weekday dinners or when you want to serve something special on a Saturday night.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 900 g boneless pork ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp canola oil
- 240 ml water
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 5 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- Cut ribs into serving pieces. Season with onion salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and brown ribs on all sides. Drain the ribs and return to the pressure cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Secure lid and place the pressure cooker on vent pipe. Bring to high pressure over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 15 minutes.
- Release pressure naturally.
- Serve these delicious barbecue pork spare ribs hot. Enjoy!
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.