Tender BBQ Chicken in a Pressure Cooker
Introduce something new to summer parties with this sweet barbecue chicken recipe! With a pressure cooker, the chicken meat becomes tender and juicy – in perfect condition for grilling.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 3 chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 can (350 ml) beer
- 120 ml water
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon
- Barbecue sauce of your choice
- Mix together nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and salt and pepper. Rub the mixture into meat.
- In a separate bowl, combine beer, water and chicken bouillon. Pour the mixture into the pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken.
- Lock the lid in place and cook at 15 PSI for 20 minutes.
- Release pressure using the natural release method.
- Transfer the chicken onto a grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken with barbecue sauce and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Gather your family and friends and try this pressure cooker barbecue chicken!
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes and Related Items:
Looking for a pressure cooker
? Check our Pressure Cookers
, Shop by Brand
or read our Buying Guide
to find the pressure cooker that best suits your needs. Pressure Cookers also make a perfect gift
for those who enjoy cooking at home.