Hawkins Induction Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 5L
Supplier Code: B30N
0/10 (7) Reviews
$149.00 (Incl. GST)
RRP: $169.00 |
In Stock: Ready to Ship
Out of Stock
We also ship internationally (charges calculated during checkout)
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed
Product DescriptionHawkins is a well known and established brand since it started in the UK in the mid 1940s. Hawkins has consistently produced this simple, high quality and low maintenance pressure cooker. Still used by millions of people worldwide, this pressure cooker has been a favourite to several generations of happy users.
The trademark Hawkins style pressure cooker is famous for its excellent design and safety. The nature of the mechanism means that the lid cannot be opened under pressure. Additionally, the location of the gasket means that the seal lasts longer than in ordinary pressure cookers.
This 5L induction stainless steel pressure cooker offers excellent value for a mid sized family.
- Suitable for gas, electric and induction cooktops
- With Non-Whistling Pressure Regulator
- Simple trouble free operation
- Heat fusion safety valve incorporated.
- Fastest cooking times
- Full 15 psi (110kpa) operating pressure, thus cooking temperature of 121oC
- Full sterilisation capabilities, thus eliminating any bacteria while cooking
- Easy low cost maintenance
- Spare parts are economical & readily available
- Cool handles for easy handling
- Instruction Manual includes 150 International Recipes
Specifications of Hawkins Induction Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 5L
|Construction:||18cr/8ni Stainless Steel|
|Base:||4.06mm thick aluminium core stainless steel|
|Internal pot height:|| 15cm|
|Features:||Recipe Book |
With Non-Whistling Pressure Regulator
Stainless Steel Finish
Compatible with all hobs (gas, electric, halogen, induction)