FAQs at The Pressure Cooker Centre
How do I place an order?
- Browse the website and add any items you wish to purchase by specifying the quantity and clicking Add to Cart
- After you have added the last item you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, click Proceed to Checkout
- Log in to your existing account or create a new account
- Enter the shipping address
- Select the shipping method to be used to delivery your order
- Enter the payment type
- Enter the credit card details if you are paying by MasterCard or Visa
- Review the order details and click Submit Order if you are paying by credit card or Pay with PayPal if you are paying using your PayPal account
- If you are paying using your PayPal account, log into your account, ensure the order details are correct and submit the payment
How do I know if an item I ordered is on back order? We do not accept back orders for products that are out of stock. If an item can be added to your cart it is in stock and ready to ship. If an item is out of stock, you will be unable to add it to your shopping cart.
Can I cancel or change my order? Orders can be cancelled or changed if they have not been shipped. Please be aware that orders are generally shipped within one working day, so it is advisable to contact us (Customer Service) as soon as possible when you want to cancel or change an order.
How can I check the status of my order online? You can follow the fulfilment status of your order from the My Account section of our website. You can also track the shipping status of your order at www.auspost.com.au/track. *Please note: tracking is available for Australian orders only.
Can I place an order from a foreign country? We ship worldwide. All orders shipped to an Australian postal address are shipped free of charge. The shipping cost for international orders is calculated during checkout.
What forms of payment are accepted? We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal.
How do I pay with PayPal? You will be transferred directly to your PayPal account once your order details are confirmed. PayPal payments can be in the form of credit cards, your PayPal account balance or a bank account linked directly to your PayPal account.
When is my credit card charged? When you place an order using a credit card, the total dollar amount is authorised by your credit card company at the time of your purchase. Once this amount is authorised, your credit card will be debited the total amount of the order and the funds held in a secure authorised funds account. The order is then processed and fully billed when it is shipped from our warehouse. At this point, the funds held in the authorised funds account are transferred to our merchant account.
If you place an order and change your mind before the order is shipped, the order can be cancelled and the funds held in the authorised funds account will automatically expire after 7 days and be refunded to your credit card. This is standard practice for most online retailers.
If your credit card is declined when placing an order then your order is automatically cancelled.
Is my credit card and account information secure? Pressure Cooker Centre is a safe and secure site. We have advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and authentication software in place to ensure that your credit card and account details remain secure. We are backed by Kitchenware Direct (Australia's largest online homewares retailer), so you can rest assured your details won't get in to the wrong hands.